Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Look Back At The Summer....

Well, the summer is over. Dryden is back to school on Monday.  First grade....unbelievable!!  This summer has been another one to remember...lots of memories made...lots of time spent as a family. 

We had a lot of fun visiting family.....
Having family visit us....
Playing "Super-heros", one of our family favorites...
And endless days of playing with toys...
Dryden and Cohen have become the masters of combining legos, blocks, stuffed animals, and random household items to create the ultimate setting for their ever-growing collection of super-hero action figures.  Meanwhile, Caden has been happy to assume the role as 'Godzilla'.....self-appointed.  Somehow the building of a superfort- only to watch it be destroyed- never seems to lose it's appeal.  Matt and I love to sit back and watch it all...and we love to join in on the pillow fights that inevitably follow the destruction.  Boys will be boys!!!
And our boys are getting HUGE!!!!!
It amazes me how much the boys change from year to year, month to month, and even day to day.  I wish I could capture every smile and record every laugh.  I don't want to miss a minute of any of it!

2 comments:

  1. You are such good parents to sit back and enjoy their creativity. It gets a little stressful over here to see one heaping mess after another!!! I will try harder...because you do!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids have great imaginations don't they? Just today, one of my kids asked me if I had taken a picture of the big block city they had make 2 YEARS ago because it was the best one they ever made and they were trying to make it again:)

    ReplyDelete

We can be together forever someday...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers